LBS (Land Beyond the Sea) Ecological offers comprehensive Landscape Design Services as well as Forest & Habitat Planning and Implementation Services for landowners.
Our Landscape Design Services suit clients’ needs when it comes to Landscape and Site Planning, Garden Design, and Hardscape Design such as patios, walkways, and other site amenities. Our Habitat Planning and Implementation Services are geared toward clients who are interested making their fields, forests, or other working land more robust, healthy, and sustainable.
Our Landscape Design & Installation Services include:
- Perennial & Vegetable Garden Design
- Hardscapes, Patios, & Rock Walls
- Rain Gardens, Bioretention & Rainwater Harvest
- Green Infrastructural Design of Bioswales & Constructed Wetlands
- Home Orchards, Vineyards, & Hopyards
- Berries & Other Perennial Fruits
- Water Gardens & Features
- Deer Proofing & Fencing
- Permaculture Garden Design
Our Habitat Planning and Implementation Services include:
- Forestry Services including Inventory & Management Planning
- Urban Forestry and Arboricultural Services
- Native Tree, Shrub & Conservation Plantings
- Pollinator Habitat Planning, Butterfly & Native Pollinator Meadows & Gardens
- Wildlife Habitat Planning and Best Management Practices
We are ISA Certified Arborists.
Need a SWPPP? Please contact us! Along with local partners, we will help you to design and implement your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan. We are also DEC Trained Contractors in Erosion and Sediment Control. A Trained Contractor must be on site on a daily basis when soil disturbance activities are being performed and will be responsible for implementation of the practices included in the SWPPP.
Interested in having Pollinator Habitat planned for portions of your farm or land? We are NRCS Technical Service Providers certified to write Pollinator Habitat Plans. These plans can often be funded 100% by the NRCS, please contact us for more information.
Utility Forest Management Incentives Program – Managing for Increased Electrical Reliability, Wildlife Habitat, Timber Production, and Associated Benefits in Forested Areas off Right-of-way.
Take a look at our powerpoint below: